Paper #10: "Autoimmune" diseases
Note: It is important to have read Papers #2, #3, #4, #5, #6, #7 and #9 before reading this paper.
1. Possible cause of "autoimmune" diseases:
Medical science classifies as "autoimmune" diseases those diseases which it regards as being the result of the body's immune system .. that is, our defence system .. turning against the body itself. Medical science does not know the cause. And thus it cannot prevent or cure "autoimmune" diseases.
I think it is likely that all "autoimmune" diseases could, in fact, be caused by there being too many microorganisms in the body, in particular our natural microorganisms (microbiota) when they have multiplied too greatly (see Paper #3), for the nutrients which are available to them in the waste products and surplus products that are in the body and that they would normally eat.
If the microorganisms cannot satisfy their hunger by consuming the body's waste products and surplus products in order to obtain the chemical elements, vitamins and other nutrients they need* .. which may be because they have multiplied too greatly (see Paper #3), or because their exit from the body has been blocked or partially blocked by the application of a product to the skin (see Paper #4), or because there is a deficiency in one or more of these nutrients in the body and thus a deficiency of them in the waste and surplus products, or because of a combination of these factors .. the microorganisms may then decide to eat parts of the body in order to obtain the nutrients.
* See the Note at the bottom of this Point 1.
For example, they may then eat the protective sheath that covers the nerve fibres .. in which case the result would be multiple sclerosis. Or they may then eat the tissues in the joints .. in which case the result would be rheumatoid arthritis. Both multiple sclerosis and rheumatoid arthritis are classified as "autoimmune" diseases.
It is my hope that the above explanation of the possible cause of all diseases that have been classified as "autoimmune" ones will soon be investigated by medical science.
If this investigation confirms the explanation to be correct, then the cure and prevention of all "autoimmune" diseases should be achievable by taking the actions in Points 2 and 3 below.
*Note: I think it is likely that, in many cases, microorganisms will be hungry for carbon of the type that comes from the burning of wood or other pure organic matter (see Paper #7). If our body is deficient in carbon, then there will also be a deficiency of carbon in the waste and surplus products that the microorganisms would normally eat. And, if they are unable to obtain the carbon they need from these products, they may then resort to eating parts of the body in order to obtain the carbon .. with the resulting damage then being classified as an "autoimmune" disease. The problem can be overcome by ensuring the body is not deficient in carbon. And this can be achieved by ingesting carbon in the form of activated charcoal (see Paper #7).
2. Cure and prevention:
If the investigation in Point 1 above confirms that the explanation is correct, then the cure and prevention of all "autoimmune" diseases should be achievable by doing six things:
(1) By carrying out the warm, slightly salty (table salt) bath and basin procedures in order to draw from the body harmful microorganisms, both the foreign ones (pathogens) and the excess numbers of our natural ones (microbiota) when they have multiplied too greatly (see Papers #2 and #3), and
(2) By not applying to the skin any product that blocks or partially blocks the exit of these harmful microorganisms, with sweat, via the pores of the skin, especially from the key skin exit areas for them (see Paper #4), and
(3) By not applying to the hair anything that is toxic if swallowed because, by doing this, toxins are then taken into the body via the hair; and instead applying to the hair anything you can safely eat or drink (see Paper #6), and
(4) By not applying to the skin anything that is toxic if swallowed because we have very fine hair on most parts of our skin and, by doing this, toxins are then taken into the body via this hair (see Paper #6), and
(5) By ensuring your body is not deficient in carbon of the type that comes from the burning of wood or other pure organic matter (see Paper #7, the *Note in Point 1 above, and Point 3 below), and
(6) By having your Doctor arrange comprehensive blood tests approximately every twelve months or so, to check that you have the correct levels of all the chemical elements (especially carbon), vitamins and other nutrients that make up a healthy human body and that you are not deficient in any of them; because these are the same ones your microorganisms need and, if they cannot obtain them from the waste and surplus products in your body that they would normally eat then, as explained in Point 1 above, they may decide to eat parts of the body in order to obtain the nutrients.
3. Deficiency of carbon:
As explained in Paper #7, since the 1950s and 1960s with the introduction of gas and electricity in our homes to replace wood stoves for cooking and wood fires for heating, those of us in the developed parts of the world take in almost no carbon of the type that comes from the burning of wood or other pure organic matter.
As explained in Paper #7, I think the result of this lack of carbon has been the significant increase in the number of people who develop a mental illness .. in particular, anxiety disorder, depression and bipolar disorder.
As explained in Paper #9, I think this change has also resulted in the significant increase in the number of people who develop cancer.
And I also think this change has resulted in the significant increase in the number of people who develop an "autoimmune" disease.
If a person is deficient in carbon, then their microorganisms are likely to resort to either: (a) Sucking the carbon they need from the cells of the body, in which case the result is likely to be a cancer (see Paper #9), or (b) Eating parts of the body to obtain the carbon they need, in which case the result is likely to be an "autoimmune" disease. These problems can be avoided by ensuring you are not carrying too many microorganisms (see Papers #2, #3 and #4) and you are not deficient in carbon (see Paper #7). And also see Point 2 above.
4. New Products:
I am confident it will be possible for medical research institutes, pharmaceutical companies, healthcare companies, cosmetic companies and other companies to develop NEW* products that:
(1) Will keep us clean, or will improve our appearance, or will have a pleasant scent, but which, unlike the currently (2014) available products, will not block or partially block the body’s natural ability to push out, with sweat (either visible or not), via the skin, microorganisms that it judges to be harmful, both: (a) The foreign microorganisms, pathogens (see Paper #2), and (b) The excess numbers of our natural microorganisms, microbiota, when they have multiplied too greatly (see Paper #3), and
(2) Unlike the currently (2014) available products, will be non-toxic if swallowed** and will provide the correct natural nutrients to be taken in, via the hair (including the very fine hair on most parts of our skin), for the relevant internal part of the body located near the hair. See Paper #6.
*Note: As stated in the *Note in Point 5 of Paper #4, I very much doubt that it will be possible to develop new antiperspirants that will be safe .. because, by their nature, antiperspirants prevent sweating and therefore prevent the exit of harmful microorganisms with the sweat.
**Note: Although these products are not swallowed, they are taken into the body via the hair, including the very fine hair on most parts of the skin. See Paper #6.
5. Need for medical research:
Because the above ideas are novel, they have not yet been examined and tested by medical science.
It is my hope that the ideas will soon be examined and tested by medical research institutes, hospitals, university medical schools, pharmaceutical companies, healthcare companies, cosmetic companies and other organisations.
6. Risk of possible adverse side-effects:
For all treatments recommended in this Paper #10, I repeat the warning in Point 3 of Paper #1:
"Almost all medical treatments carry with them the risk of possible adverse side-effects, either for all people or just for some people.
It is therefore VERY important that, before carrying out any of the treatments recommended in the papers, you first check with your Doctor that it will be safe for you to do.
This is especially important if you are very ill, if you are pregnant or might be pregnant, if you are elderly, or if you are taking any prescribed medication.
I am not a Doctor. And, as we all know, medical science is extremely complex. So, please make sure you first check with your Doctor before carrying out any of the recommended treatments.
And if, after commencing a treatment, you believe it might be causing an adverse side-effect, you should immediately stop the treatment and check with your Doctor."
That concludes Paper #10.
Next is Paper #11, in which I deal with alcoholism.
Please go to Paper #11 ...
Love one another and care for our planet,
Gee Ryan (Gerald)
16 November 2014
Care For Our Planet Couple (two half faces), Gee Ryan (Gerald), 2016. H 48 inches x W 36 inches (121.92cm x 91.44cm). Mixed media on canvas. Art email address is firstname.lastname@example.org and art website is geeryan.com